Thursday, April 4, 2019

Single again in 2019

I am single again in 2019.  I have met lots of women and had some great times with them over the past 8 years, but I am still single.

Part of it is things beyond my control.  I am now the proud possessor of four kidneys (two from the original equipment manufacturer, and two from a saint who grew up in my neighbor hood and died way too young), plus a host of other medical issues related to the procedure.   And those medical issues make employment almost impossible.   Women don't like dating a sick, unemployed man, no matter how much money he has in the bank.  Especially when he can't go dancing for another couple of months.

But part of it is my own fault as well.  Most of the women I dated over the past 8 years I dumped.  And not for good enough reasons.   Several woman I should have pursued harder, been more honest about the things I found lacking in their relationship.

I should have told one that I did not like the fact that I met her parents, but she never introduced me to hers.  

I should have been more specific about the sex I wanted.  This issue is very important, so here is a short lesson to all men and women:

Being good at sex means being good at giving yourself an orgasm.   There is no way anyone, male or female can know how to give someone else an orgasm without months of study.   If your partner does not give you an orgasm, then it is usually YOUR fault, not theirs.  Either:

a) You have not learned yourself how to give yourself an orgasm.

or
b)  You were too shy to tell them what to do.

Propriety goes out the window when you take off your clothes.  Tell your partner want you want.    Or don't get naked with them in the first place..

I should not have asked out several women that I was not physically attracted too.  While I do recommend lowering your shallow standards, moderation is best in all things.  

Conversely, there are several women I should have asked out that I did not have the courage to do, or did too late.   Delay is never a good idea.  Get her phone number the day you meet her, ask her out within a week.  For women, GIVE him your phone number if you have any interest - and if you can not make it the day he asks for then make an offer yourself.   Best way to tell him it really is a problem with timing, rather than your desires.


No comments:

Post a Comment